My name is Isaac (Giddaiah). I was born and brought up in Kurnool, AP, India. We are 4 children to my parents.
I completed my B.Th. and B.D from Berean Baptist Bible College in Bangalore (2002). And I completed M.A counselling in Care Institute, Hyderabad.
I Joined Shining Stars Centers for Youth Development on June 15th, 2002. Now I am working to coordinate our partner centre’s:
- I am overseeing our centers
- Conducting vision sharing get together’s with the potential partners and others in various places
- Empowering teachers through Teacher’s Training Programmes
- Motivating leader’s and teacher’s to work among the children and youth
- Giving counselling to the children and youth
I have been learning many things in Shining Stars; like humbling myself, thinking about development in a positive way, working with a team, developing in personal and spiritual areas, growing through teaching children and youth.
I enjoy serving young people by preparing them to become future leaders and equipping them to contribute to the society.
Investing in today’s children and youth is necessary for the good of our future society. i.e teaching young people to grow in their relationship with God and other’s.
I am married. We are blessed with one son. Kevin is eight years old, studying in 3rd class.